- Growth opportunities based on performance
- A fun-filled, informal work environment in which everyone feels included
- A strong asset base of employees with employee-friendly benefits
- Constant learning and technical updating
- A culture of open communication and innovation with well-defined objectives
- Competitive compensation packages
- An environment in which participative management thrives
- Global work opportunities
- We have been in business for over 12 years,
- Managed by professionals with proven track record in IT
- Strong marketing team that not only enables consultants with constant growth opportunities but also facilitates them in the process of getting the best rates / salaries in the industry.
- In house team of para legal consultants and attorneys to help and guide employees on various immigration matters. 100% success track record on all immigration matters.
- Strong referral plans to encourage everyone to be a part of company’s growth and in turn benefit by way of earning referral fees.
At SystemGuru, our benefits and Pay for Performance philosophy support our commitment to being your employer of choice.
Our benefits include
- Our dedicated HR team works closely with employees in all matters related to HR including payroll and other benefits.
- Multiple Medical & Insurance plans to choose from based on individual needs and budgets.
- A business casual work environment
- Flexible work schedule
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Company funded life, accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Company funded short term and long term disability insurance
- 401(k) with company matching
- Paid time-off
- Referral Bonus
- Open-door policy
- Felxibility to pick and choose from the available benefits, based on individual needs thereby maximizing your earnings.
Pay for Performance
We believe in fair compensation for the value of the work our employees do. We recognize and reward employees for exceptional performance through:
- Regular, on-going feedback
- Annual performance evaluations and collaborative goal setting
- Competitive compensation
- Bonus program for eligible employees
- Strong referral plan.
- Strong marketing team enables employees to make the best salaries in the industry by eliminating layers.
Our non-discrimination policy clearly states our goal of an inclusive and nondiscriminatory work environment in which all employees are valued and empowered to succeed.
Important for Applicants/Employees – Please Read
Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are not discriminated against during employment with regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship/visa status, creed, religion, religious affiliation, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability,
veteran status, or any other protected status under applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
It has been and will continue to be the policy of SystemGuru Inc. to be an equal opportunity employer. Our objective is to recruit, hire, train and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, visa status, national origin, age, or handicap on objective standards based on the individual’s qualifications as they relate to the particular job vacancy and to the furtherance of equal employment opportunity.
All other personnel decisions such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, return from layoff, company sponsored training, education, tuition assistance, social and recreation programs will be administered without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, visa status, national origin, age, handicap, or veteran’s status.