SystemGuru's Business Consulting practice assists businesses in developing organization capacity to facilitate growth and address current issues through an outside intervention.
We use the I5 methodology to give a structure to business issues & find solutions for them with a focus on automation. The I5 methodology has been developed by combining the accumulated years of experience and knowledge possessed by our consultants and the continuously evolving needs of businesses striving to gain a competitive edge through technology solutions.
- Ice Breaker: In this phase,
Deliverables: Business Request Accepted, Scope agreed to.
- We familiarize ourselves with the client resources and environment
- Define the scope of work and align mutual expectations
- Document business case
- Get management commitment
- Intelligence: This is the discovery phase where we collect the information needed to develop the solution
Meetings with client management and resources (1 on 1 or small groups)
Business needs and process mapping
Critical requirements analysis
Concept definition and presentation
Analysis of current processes and supporting systems
Analysis of future system needs based on business requirements
Alignment on Solution concept
Document Business Requirements (iterative process) and obtain business approval
Deliverables: Solution Concept, Business Requirements
- Invent / Innovate: In this phase we use our domain knowledge and technical expertise to design the optimal solution to meet your business needs.
Deliverables: System Specifications, High Level Design, Technology stack
- Identify options (architecture, technology breed)
- Determine benefits, costs and other key decision parameters
- Develop recommendations
- Obtain approval on recommendation
- Develop System Specifications
- Architect optimal solution and document System Design
- Internalize: In the final phase of the study, we integrate and internalize the information generated into a workable form from which implementation can commence.
Document detailed project plan and budgets
Develop strategy and roadmap document
Seek management mandate to proceed with implementation
Deliverables: Project Plan, Schedule, Budget, Risk factors and Risk Management Strategy
- Implement: This is the phase where solutions accepted by client are implemented. From here on, the specific project management procedures depend on the nature of the project e.g. Business Process Improvement, New System Development
Deliverable: Real World Working Solution!