Professional Services and Staff Augmentation
Give us a requirement you’re finding hard to fill.
We provide IT professionals on contract and permanent positions to our clients. Our approach is to work closely with our clients to understand their exact requirements. We keep our databank alive with regular advertisements, headhunting and networking. We proactively tailor our advertisements to cover our client's requirements. We also headhunt people to meet specific requirements of our clients. We screen resumes in detail to match candidate profiles with the requirements. We use our senior consultants and services such as Brainbench and Derrico to conduct detailed technical interviews and tests.
Our HR and recruitment team separately conducts interviews focusing on administrative issues to ensure delivery and retention. To complete the loop, we seek a regular feedback from the clients to continuously improve our service levels. Our clients have consistently rewarded this quality focused approach with repeat business and assignment extensions.
To maintain continuity of service on your projects, we have implemented a scientific retention strategy consisting of above average compensation, benefits rivaling fortune 500 companies, and planned career growth for our consultants.
We provide IT professionals for contract and permanent positions for all skill areas – including but not limited to
- Internet: (Microsoft/.NET, Java/J2EE) & Client server
- RDBMS: Data Architects, Data Modelers, Programmers and DBA’s on DB2/IDMS, Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server, Informix
- System Administrators: HP Unix, Solaris, AIX, Mainframe, Windows
- Core skills: C, C++, System Programming
- ERP Functional and Technical Consultants (Peoplesoft, SAP, Oracle, BaaN)
- The tough to find skills: Timberline, Principia, Supra Mantis, ManMan …