We possess high end expertise in designing optimal solutions to meet business requirements.
Our focus technology areas are:
- Web enabled application development (J2EE, Microsoft.Net, and related technologies.)
- RDBMS Programming and Administration (DBA) (Oracle, Sybase, SQL*Server and DB2)
- Core systems development (C++, Unix, Messaging, Embedded systems)
- Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence (OLAP and Dimensional Modeling, ETL, BI)
- Data Modeling and Enterprise Data architecture, Application design and architecture
- Unix system administration (Solaris, AIX, HP-UX)
- Application server administration (IBM Websphere, BEA Weblogic, MS Sharepoint Portal)
Our architecture skill base covers
- Object oriented design and N-Tier architecture
- Data Modeling, Data Warehouse design
- MVC Architecture
- High level and Infrastructure design
- Technology selection
Based on the intelligence developed during the business consulting phase, our architects leverage Current Best Practices, their experience and accumulated knowledge base to develop the best suited design for the application. The process starts with a high level architecture through selection of the breeds and classes of technology (e.g. Microsoft vs. Sun vs. IBM) and results in a detailed design for the solution.
The design takes into account the factors Critical to Quality (CTQ’s) such as reliability, performance and cost as prioritized by client managers.
We combine our onsite project management and business consulting skills with offshore development capacity to minimize cost of IT solutions to business without compromising on quality or increasing risk to business.